Two Peas in a Podcast Episode 2: Two Peas and a President

Kellen and Ethan talk with senior Elizabeth Morrissey in the podcast’s second ever episode!

Ethan Young and Kellen Hulla

In this episode, Kellen and Ethan host the show’s first-ever guest, Elizabeth Morrissey! Senior Elizabeth is the student council president and the newly crowned homecoming queen that has been heavily involved within the Aquinas community for years. Listen to Elizabeth as she tells her story, discusses her plans for the future, and shares some of her favorite memories during her high school years. Listen now on Spotify for free! 

(Note: We are currently fixing the issue with playing through Spotify, and will be adding a Youtube alternative so that way episodes are easily accessible. Thank you for your patience!)

In the depths of Aquinas, from room 216B, comes a new take on student-led media in Aquinas’s first-ever podcast. Two Peas in a Podcast is your general, everyday radio talk show, with the intention to cover all things Aquinas while being able to share some of the team’s favorite songs with listeners. Hosted by seniors Kellen Hulla and Ethan Young, the show will feature guest appearances from students, teachers, and faculty with the goal of bringing the Aquinas community to light in a fun and engaging way. As Ethan and Kellen always say, “we’re here so you can have fun.”